Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to lock position of annotation in draft(hole table) after manually adjusted

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hi,

I'm using ST10 MP2. I created hole table in drafting. Every time I'm pressing update icon position of hole number moves in its default position.

Anyone kindly suggest me how to lock the position of the hole number in draft file after manually adjusted.

I've uploaded the video that clearly explain my problem. 

Thanks in Advance

Pugazhendhi J

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

9 REPLIES

Betreff: How to lock position of annotation in draft(hole table) after manually adjusted

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

HI @COLPUGAZH

the attached video is not be able to view.

Maybe You can upload it again or - I have seen the same problems for the last days - YOu zip the file and put it into this post as standard attachment.

regards
Wolfgang

Betreff: How to lock position of annotation in draft(hole table) after manually adjusted

Solution Partner Creator

Hi Hawcad,

I've attached the zipped video

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

Hi @COLPUGAZH

sorry to say, but here everything works as expected and any hole number - even if moved manually afterwards - stays where it is and where I moved it to.

So what else can be the difference?

The only way to see is if You can uplaod Your draft file for further investigations.

regards
Wolfgang

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter
Hi,

It is a known issue, and it is (should be) fixed with MP2. Try to reinstall the MP2.

Regards
Tripi

Solution Partner Creator

Hi,

I've attached the draft file of the model that comprises nearly 150 holes. After generating hole table i've to adjust the position of merged hole numbers (because more holes in shorter area). But Every time i'm pressing update icon hole number moving to its default position.

It is hilarious to working. Actually we are facing the problem in all our 5 machines.But this is not occuring in my friend's Laptop.

I've tried with latest maintenance pack also(ST10 MP2). 

Solution Partner Creator
Hi,
I've attached the Draft file in this post. We are using 5 PC. In all 5 PCs I'm facing the same problem. But it is not happening in my friend's Machine. Actually we are using new Dell Serious PCs.

Hi @COLPUGAZH

if I have understood it from a previous post, this is a known issue, which should be fixed with aa service pack (2) or if not with a later one.

And as I have seen, I'm not able to reproduce it with ST10 MP2 here on my computers.

regards
Wolfgang

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hi @COLPUGAZH,

I have removed the MP2, so I could reproduce your issue. The following video contains one workaround for this issue. It is not smooth, but it is working.

I have no Idea, why the MP2 is not working by you.

The PR for this topic: PR#8986475

Solution Partner Creator
Hi

I've tried with new ST 10 setup without MP. Facing the same problem