Solved! Go to solution

I closed the "part library tab" in ANSI Assembly, how do I get it back?

I closed the "Part Library Tab" in ANSI Assembly, how do I get it back?  I tried closing Solid Edge and reopening a new ANSI Assembly and it is still gone.  I spent hours trying to figure this out, but I have had no luck.  Any help is geatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by KennyG (Esteemed Contributor)
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Go to the View tab, and on the far left side of the ribbo...

Go to the View tab, and on the far left side of the ribbon bar, there will be a group called "Show". Click on the top Icon, and a dropdown list will appear that allows you to turn on and off all of the different bars to display on the left side of the screen. When a toolbar is open, click on the thumbtack in the upper right corner of the toolbar to pin/unpin it to the left side of the screen.

-Dylan Gondyke

Re: Go to the View tab, and on the far left side of the ribbo...

I have the same quastion - I can't see teamcenter feature library on my screen (lost it somewhere). But for another hand when I go to View - Show - Pan - Teamcenter feature library I see that it's turning on.

How I can see it or return to normal mode. 

Thank you for help.

Hi @ariel

seems that the form is somewhere out of the screen.

Have You worked with 2 screens in the last time?

Normally I only have one method to solve such issues:

I delete the Current User registry of the current Solid Edge version.

BUT: manipulating the registry ALWAYS is in behalf of Yourselve!

You can destroy Your installations doing it in a wrong way!

Besides this, rthere exists tools to move scrrens and windows out of actual visible area, but I have no experience with such tools

regards
Wolfgang

I think you can limit your regedit to the toolbars key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Unigraphic Solutions\Solid Edge\[Version in use]\Application\Toolbars

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200