I'm the only one in the world with no twitter. Want to stream the event today but can't

I just found out this morning you have to have a twitter account to watch this on you computer. And with Periscope that's for your cell phone. anyone know a way around this????

10 REPLIES

Re: I'm the only one in the world with no twitter. Want to stream the event today but can't

Guess i wouldn't be watching it. sign up for stupid twitter. It's stuck on verifying my email on the main twitter page. i verified it through my email and nothing. This realy Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't you just stream it with out this twitter crap.

Re: I'm the only one in the world with no twitter. Want to stream the event today but can't

You're not alone my friend...Facebook and Instagram are enough social media for me. I'm a "Millennial" and I think it's too much to keep up with! I got better things to do!

Yea, I planed on deleting the account after i watched it, which i'm not, thanks guys....

You can try this site:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1BRJjbewvZZJw

I'm watching it right now and I don't have a Twitter account.

HTH,

Michel

Dang strike 2. I'm IE guy. not gong to download of thouse just to watch this

We're recording the sessions as well, so you can watch them after the fact. I'll try to get them up on YouTube for you before the event is over.

No, you aren't the only one - I don't do any twitter, facebook or any social media stuff.
HP Z420 16GB RAM
Quadro K4000
ST7 MP10 on Windows 7 Pro 64.

Hi,

no, You are not allone!

I also don't have twitter, facebook, and so on.

There are certain things man doesn't need for daily life.

Maybe that in a couple of years people will see the backsides of all this stuff.

But to be honest, everything could be used in two ways.

It depens on how we use it!

regards
Wolfgang

why couldn't they just do a simple link that would work on any browser. Did they do a twitter link last year? so again, what's twitter???????Smiley Happy