I need help

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi world.. I'm an Itallian boy and i need a help to endid my exams.
I 'm not able to dissect the central part of a connecting rod. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lotBiella.PNG

5 REPLIES

Re: I need help

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Ogy,

You've posted this to the "community Suggestions" forum, this question should go into one of the sub-forums.

what Product are you using?  SolidEdge or NX?  (I will move this to the correct forum)

Jerry

- - - -
Jerry Sarfati
Siemens PLM Software

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@JerrySarfati ...by the attachment's file extension, this is likely a Solid Edge, call for help.

Further, the file is unable to be opened in my commercial SE, so is an Academic/Student version.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Experimenter
Experimenter

I'm a university student and I'm using SolidEdge 

JerrySarfati wrote:

Ogy,

You've posted this to the "community Suggestions" forum, this question should go into one of the sub-forums.

what Product are you using?  SolidEdge or NX?  (I will move this to the correct forum)

Jerry

JerrySarfati wrote:

Ogy,

Jerry

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Ogy,

I suspect the problem might be, that you do not have the actual 3D models that the draft [2D drawing] sheet is referencing....as this will limit you in the ability to perform some functions to the views, such as making sections, as the view is derived from the model.

Is this what you're seeing....? [views with the broken line boarders]

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Experimenter
Experimenter

Now I've solved the problem, but I want to know, from the point of view of mechanical drawing, is it correct the representation of the connecting rod?Cattura.PNG