INSIGHT INSTALLATION

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Hello Everyone,

I'm having some doubts to install Insight. For example, according to the attached images: when is mentioned to chose in the Solid DVD "Insight Server 2010", where can I find this option?

Thx!

4 REPLIES

Re: INSIGHT INSTALLATION

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

You should have a data management DVD in your package. It's there.

Edit: Or, assuming you have maintenance you can download it from the Siemens website. Path below is to the ST9 MP4 Insight _Server location.

https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/solid_edge/ST9/Maintenance_Packs/MP04/Insig...

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP10 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Solution Partner Pioneer Solution Partner Pioneer
Solution Partner Pioneer

Thank you bshand! I did it!

Just one more question if possible: what user I need to use to create my farm? I was doing as images attached exemplify.

Thx in advance!

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

First, I don't think the second part of my answer the Siemens path was correct if that's just a patch for Insight Server. 

But to your current quandary, you are past the point where I would be on the phone with my VAR or GTAC.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP10 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

I can only recommend to talk to someone with know how in this area.

Setting up a server just with a chat in in a forum is challenging.

Is is not only about setting up the server it going further with configuration and data migration.

Access control is in more than 80% of our support cases an issue. This can be difficult and sometimes the user locked out themselves after misconfiguration.Smiley Happy

Stefan

smitsch@unitec.de
www.all4edge.de