I found a bug when trying to reattach a coordinate dimension that has a jog in it. Note that the jog was created pre auto-jog features in SE but it still shouldn't have an issue.
1. I deleted a hole in the part and created another one at a new location.
2. I updated the view and the dimensions became detached as expected
3. I reattached the X axis coordinate dimension to the new location with no problem
4. The Y axis coordinate dimension will not show the grab point for the dimension - the dotted gray line is there, but nothing to grab
5. I remove the jog and now the grab point appears and I can now reattach the dimension.
Here is a Jing video
Yes this been a problem for awihile. but, if you use "Attach Dimension" it works fine. Thats all i use