10-16-201504:06 AM - last edited
a week ago
I build an animation on solidedge, but when i try to render it on keyshot i can't render it as animation but only take shots; i mean that i can't press button of "play animation" or of "render animation". The problem is mine or solidedge academic license doesn't give enough permissions in keyshot?
The Solid Edge Student Edition of ERA (explode,render and animation) has some limitations, particularly in the area of animation. The University edition has full ERA capabilities.
You can download the Keyshot Trial version. If you use the trial version without registering, then you get the KeyShot HD version which is similar to KeyShot for Solid Edge with the following differences:
- you get all the importers
- the realtime view is watermarked
- you can’t save a project, material, nor anything else
- the render button is greyed out
- you can’t play back animation.
If you register the trial version of Keyshot, then
- the watermark in the realtime view goes away,
- the render button becomes available, but the rendering is watermarked,
- you can’t save a project, material, nor anything else,