Keyshot - materials

Phenom
Phenom

Are there places, other than:

https://www.keyshot.com/downloads/materials/

where I can download keyshot material library's?

Thanks!

...........................................................................................................
Solid Edge ST10 & AutoCAD 2018.1 user
4 REPLIES

Re: Keyshot - materials

Legend
Legend

I'm following this thread.

I downloaded all the Axalta paint colers, but haven't fingered out where to put the files so they show up in my materials list.

ST8 MP9
Go FAST, or go home.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello.

@Boattech, u can just download the .kmp file and save at some folder on computer. ( a good idea is give a new familiar name to that file - no matter if is unique or a group of materials at once )

Then u go in Keyshot, and import them to an existing material folder (accordingly the material name you gave), or can create another folder to specifically receive these downloaded kmp ones.

Hope that helps.

---------------------------------
Hilario, Flavio
Industrial Designer
ST8 / Win7 / Win8

Phenom
Phenom

Are there flying around more kmb files than only these two?

...........................................................................................................
Solid Edge ST10 & AutoCAD 2018.1 user

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Besides a non-certified source for materials, I am always checking the Keyshot Cloud for some cool materials. (950 itens at this moment)

(For those not familiar with the Cloud, users can upload personalized materials there, sharing with others for free, to be downloaded anytime. And there are also available Backplates, Textures and Environments)

Regards.

---------------------------------
Hilario, Flavio
Industrial Designer
ST8 / Win7 / Win8