I'm working on an assembly drawing and needed to change the size of the text in the BOM table. In older versions, it was only a step or two. In newer versions (I'm on ST5) it takes a rediculous number of steps. Unless I'm missing something, here they are:
1. Click on styles
2. Select Table
3. "Normal" isn't automatically selected so you have to pick it
4. Once that's selected pick pick "Modify"
5. The "modify table style" box appears
6. Pick the "text" tab
7. The "normal" text style is not selected, so you have to pick it.
8. Now pick "modify"
9. "Modify text box style" appears
10. Pick the "paragraph" tab
11. Now you can finally change the text height.
I hope I'm missing something because if not, this is pure insanity. The "enhancements" made to recent versions make the table more "powerful", but much less intuitive. Text height used to be right in the first properties box. Now it's buried behind a maze of dialogue boxes and redundant modification buttons.