Legends at SEU! Don't Miss It!

This is likely to be the most legendary Solid Edge University ever. If you've been thinking about "going some year" -- this is the year. For the first time ever, in addition to the usual power users like Ken Grundey and Bob Mileti and others, you will have the LEGENDARY (notice I don't even have to use last names!):

Sean -- from New Zealand

Tushar -- from India

Imics -- from Hungary

Never before have these three experts been in one place! The knowledge they've dispensed in this forum could fill volumes. This is a great chance to meet them in person.

PS> Note that Aussie legend Rick Mason has retired from the Engineering game, so you have some hope of winning the Solid Edge challenge this year too!

Best,

Dan

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development
23 REPLIES

Re: Legends at SEU! Don't Miss It!

Thank you Dan......it is a GREAT privilege for me, to be coming to this years event.

Not long to go now!  Robot Very Happy

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Thank you for the kind words...

I know, this will be an amazing experience. Keep Calm and uSE... Man Happy

See you there!

BR,

Imics
http://solidedgest.wordpress.com/

[ Edited ]

Thats a good catch line @Imics and should succeed the current 'Design Better' in future.

I am looking forward to meeting Jason Newell, which I would and also dream to meet Wolfgang Kunert @wku and @MartinBernhard if attending.

From among behind the scene guys, I would like to meet Laura @LauraWatson and your good self @dcstaples Hope you remember our meeting of 11 years back during your India trip. Having come a long way from being another AE to be praised by you on this forum. This means a lot to me.

~Tushar Suradkar

[ Edited ]

Tushar,

I have to disappoint you, as I am not going to SEU. Me too, would like to see all of you guys, who are working with SE and learn from them. Unfortunately, I did not get the opportunity to meet Jason or Wolfgang before, but this might be worth the trip...

I already met some of the developers at Siemens in the past, like RD Holland and I was fascinated by his knowledge.

If I had knew it earlier, we could have met last year in October in India during my 10 days promotional trip of Mold Tooling in Mumbai, Chennay, and Vadodara.

[ Edited ]

Same Fascination here Martin for your vast knowledge and willingness to go out of way to help.

So many of my little macros are credited to your timely help with coding.

So we missed a meeting in my backyard by a whisker Smiley Happy

Kindly do let me know when you are in India next time around.

~Tushar

I have to admit, I'm a bit more giddy for this year's event. Looking forward to hanging out with these guys.

Jason Newell
Applications Architect
www.jasonnewell.net

Guys,

I see in the near future, only two days and... Be there! Smiley Wink

BR,

Imics
http://solidedgest.wordpress.com/

I am very disappointed that I have had to transfer my ticket to someone else, and will not be attending this year. I will be watching the interwebs, cheering from home, and hoping that our 6 guys take good notes for me. Have a great time everyone.

Jason Inglis

@jinglis when you say "transfer your ticket" do you mean your plane ticket or your ticket to SEU? If the SEU ticket, I am sure I can comp you an SEU pass if you are sending 6 guys. We'd miss you terribly otherwise. Just let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development