Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Legends at SEU! Don't Miss It!

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

@jinglis wrote:
I am very disappointed that I have had to transfer my ticket to someone else, and will not be attending this year.

Well that makes two of us Jason....

I'm sure I will not feel unsatified, with the number of "great people" in the Solid Edge family attending, but you sir, would've been one such I'd like to have met with.

My interweb game has been slipping of late [tourist duties....such a burdon, I know], but will try to pick myself up again, during SEU, with some tweets.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge 2019 [MP8] Classic [x3 Seats - Cloud Enabled]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

So @SeanCresswell is the implication that you are already in the states doing the tourist gig? what all are you seeing?

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

@dcstaples wrote:

So @SeanCresswell is the implication that you are already in the states doing the tourist gig? what all are you seeing?

Yep, sure am @dcstaples.....

We started in Toronto [unfortunately missed out catching up with Cory Goulden] - Niagara Falls - Washington DC, and currently in New York, about to wander the city & snap off several hundred "more" photos. Robot Embarassed

[we finish off, after SEU15, with five days in San Francisco]

Sean Cresswell

PLM World Member Legend PLM World Member Legend
PLM World Member Legend
Dan,

I have had a personal conflict come up that is keeping me from attending the conference. We have successfully substituted someone else to use my conference ticket, and hotel reservation. Thank you very much for the offer.

Sean,

I am bummed that we won't get a chance to have a beer and talk cars. I have been spending too much time recently looking at information on imported Nissan RB engines.... I was wondering if you might have some experience with them.

I put together a Who To Look For power point for our guys. In it, I put pictures of Dan, and the SE people that they should contact, and I put some of the Community members on there too. Don't be surprised if they act like they have seen you before.

Wishing everyone a great event, safe travels, and a huge return on your investment in Solid Edge University.

Jason Inglis

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom
I've spent quite some time using SE but not much time on the forums chatting with all the great users here! Can't wait to meet some of you in person and pick up plenty of tips on SE I'm sure I'm missing out on.
-Craig

Community Manager

@Craig_H Refresh me -- don't you do automotive aftermarket or some such? I feel like I've seen you on the #SolidEdge twitter feed. Where are you located? Is this your first time to SEU -- would be great to meet you.

Dan Staples

Gears Phenom
@dcstaples yes, mostly off road race car/truck parts. I tweet a little bit, mostly reposting images from my instagram feed where I post tons of images. SE on Facebook reposts some of my work occasionally as well. This will be my first time to SEU, been a user for about 10 years now.
-Craig

Community Manager

@Craig_H et al. There is a reception Monday night from 6-8. Hopefully you get in in time for that. If so, please look me up.

Best,

Dan

Dan Staples

Gears Phenom
I Plan to @dcstaples My flight gets in about 3:00
-Craig

@jinglis wrote:
I am bummed that we won't get a chance to have a beer and talk cars. I have been spending too much time recently looking at information on imported Nissan RB engines.... I was wondering if you might have some experience with them.

Hi Jason,

As am I....no, not had a lot of direct dealings with the RB line, but they are solid performers...and they don't mind at all if you like to boost heavy on em'. Some of our Targa competitors run them.

I hope your guys like beer, because weren't we going to have many?...they will now have to "endure" this "task". Robot wink

Sean Cresswell