Solved! Go to solution

MIssing "New Posts" Collector from SE Forum???

[ Edited ]

I typically have a New Posts Collector at the top of the page when I Log in...   this New Posts collector shows all new content...  across multiple forums...  Did I turn this off by accident or did something change in the server??

Please advise,  I'm unable to find new content without manually looking for bold faced titles...

Not cool...  Not cool at all!!!

Any one else seeing this?  are you missing it?  did you too "use" this feature?

5 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author MattJohnsonPAC
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Re: MIssing "New Posts" Collector from SE Forum???

Hi @MattJohnsonPAC -

You did not turn this off. Smiley Happy

We made a few changes to the layout over the weekend to help the new Community members not get overwhelmed. We've tried to simplify the layout but we didn't take anything away from our active member such as yourself. You can now find that link on the right rail here: 

This link will give you an overview of all new items in the Solid Edge Community, same as it did before.  

If you have any other questions, you can @ mention me or post them here.

Regards,

Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Thanks Susan,

Is there not a way to have it automatically appear as it was doing as a user setting?

I reckon I prefered it showing automatically...

Thanks for pointing out the way to retrieve it,  thats all I needed... 

But, if we are voting.  I vote to put it back!!! Smiley Wink

I will at least rename that entry in the right panel to something that is a bit clearer about what it is. "What's new in the community" is not exactly descriptive, and we should have caught that earlier. I'll rename it "unread posts" unless someone has a better idea.

Retired Community Manager for Solid Edge. This account is no longer active.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your feedback. I've noted it and we'll do some invesitgating to make this better for you in the future. 

Have a great week (and hope all is well with you and the family)!

Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

That was fast!

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200