My answers to the forum are not shown although the are here

Phenom
Phenom

Hi Edgers,

now I've really lost all my words.

I have answered to a question concerning "Replace assembly in a draft" 3 hours ago, including a video.

The answer was here.

Looking into the forum half an hour ago my answer was away.

OK, my first thoughts were, "Yes You have missed something an You didn't press the send button!"

So I tried to reanswer the issue again - as good as I was able to do in in the same way and using the same words.

Also I uploaded the video again.

The answer was here and was shown.

Now, half an hour later, it is away again.

Ok, "NO" I had no drinks, and no I do not stand besides me!"

To confirm I can shwo You the info from my profile itself, showing, taht I have written the answer approx. half an hour ago.

20170405_2317.PNG

And nevertheless clicking onto this line bring me back to the article with only one reply by @bshand

Can anybody tell me, what is going on here, and ....

regards
Wolfgang
7 REPLIES

Re: My answers to the forum are not shown although the are here

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wolfgang,

I saw an email notification of your reply also......so was surprised by this missing post as well.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Phenom
Phenom

Hi @SeanCresswell

thanks a  lot for this answer!

Believe me, I don't understand what is going on here.

Mystic!

But at least the fragments of my 3rd answer now seems to be there, where they should be.

I'm a little bit sad about the fact, that ma "glorious" word from the first answer attempt, and the "not so bad" words from the second answer, no only remain as the last men's attempt of doing it well the third time and what I was being able to remember.

Believe it, the first answer was longer then nearly a page.

But again, now I know, that I hav done it right the first time, but here was happening something strange to us - 

huuuuh hhuuuuuhh - in one minute we have "Ghost Hour" - midnight!

Time for ending for today!

regards
Wolfgang

Phenom
Phenom

Don't worry too much @hawcad

My posts are also vanishing and no one seems to be bothered, so you know what I mean...

Legend
Legend

Any time something like this happens, I blame the liberal media. Seems to be in style. They're always suppressing the truth about parametric modeling. Coke and Pepsi are the same thing. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

It's the Russians.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

MLombard
Retired

Wolfgang,

I can see your posts and video if I click on your name, and look for the most recent posts. Is it always posts with videos that disappear?

Retired Community Manager for Solid Edge. This account is no longer active.

Phenom
Phenom

Hi Matt,

no, this was - at least as I can remember - the first time that such strange things happend.

Yes for this post I had uploaded a video, where during the first upload also the video object has shown an info/warning form after posting, so that I entered the post a second time and repeted the upload, now successfully.

I have seen the answer, it was listed as secon article and first answer.

2 hours later only the post by bshand was visible, what made me surprised a little but first thought were: "OK, You did soemthing wrong!"

Therefore I wroter the psot a second time, trying to find the proper and same words a second time, what isn't that easy, if You have put away those thoughts out of Your brain.

And I also had to put the video in a second time, this time now from my gallery, what has shown me, that the first upload were succesfully too.

I have sent the post, and I have seen it really, but again a couple of minute later only one asnwer by bshand was seen within the thread (BTW: is "thread" the correct word for a forum post/article?)

The second time that my answer was scratch/away/lost in space ...

Fortunately I could see my anser in my own profile (.... last answer 28 minutes ago ...) but clicking the link brought me back to the same situation as before: only bshand#s one

Nevertheless "all good things always are three" let me do the work a third time.

Typing, thinking (or better rethinking) , put the video and this is what man can see at the moment.

So, apologize for the non perfect third post, it was late in the night (midnight nearly) but it was important to me to finally bring my thoughts into the forum.

Thanks all for wasting Your time for all Your efforts, 
it really is not so important but - You know - I alway would like to know "WHY?"

regards
Wolfgang