NEW SEU17 INFO

https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/en_us/about_us/events_webinars/solid-edge-university/index.sh...

===================================================
Matt Johnson
Solid Edge Certified Professional (ST7 & ST8)
Solid Edge ST9 (SEEC) - Production
NX10 (Tc Integration) Pre-Production Testing
Teamcenter 10.1.6
28 REPLIES

Re: NEW SEU17 INFO

Nice that you have one right there in Cinci...

Closest to me is Indianapolis, IN.  7 hour drive one way so that means hotel the night before and hotel the night of plus a rental car.  These means it isn't going to happen...

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP7
Testing: ST10

[ Edited ]

3 days away from the office for a 1 day event, and you can't justify the cost?

They usually include form letters to your boss to help explain the value of the event.  Maybe you can try one of those.

FWIW,  I created a quick map...  

SEU Locations.png

Matt Johnson
Teamcenter 10.1.6

based on the map.  I'd rather see 1 Multi day event in Cleveland,OH for the NE, 1 Multi day even in Huntsville, AL for the SE and other(s) as needed for the western US...

Matt Johnson
Teamcenter 10.1.6

I see in the link Matt provided that in list of the U.S. locations only two are hyperlinked - Cinci and St. Mary's PA. Is there something special about these two?

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

@bshand,  I have to believe it's do to the fact that more logistics are know: date, time, location confirmed and that the Host of the event has published a web page...  It appears that each event will have it's own unique registration page hosted by the HOST VAR or Partner.

Matt Johnson
Teamcenter 10.1.6

I'm in a wait and see mode.  It seems like a lot of locations.  I'm in Atlanta, and there are events in Atlanta, Greenville, and Huntsville.  Atlanta's obviously closest, but part of my reason for attending is to catch up with other users from around the US and the world that I've met over the years.  The intial glance is that this is more like a bunch of regional meetings.

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

kjoiner wrote:

I'm in a wait and see mode.  It seems like a lot of locations.  I'm in Atlanta, and there are events in Atlanta, Greenville, and Huntsville.  Atlanta's obviously closest, but part of my reason for attending is to catch up with other users from around the US and the world that I've met over the years.  The intial glance is that this is more like a bunch of regional meetings.

Kyle

Amen.... + 1

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Well, my wait and see mode didn't last very long once I found out there was an event in Greenville a month ago that was never announced to me.  See my response:

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-Blog/Exciting-News-Solid-Edge-University/...

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1