Need a SolidEdge SME in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Please contact me. Thanks

Experimenter
Experimenter
4 REPLIES

Re: Need a SolidEdge SME in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Please contact me. Thanks

Following up on your other post... the VARs are also a good resource for local tallent.

but, hopefully you may get a hit here as well.

===================================================
Matt Johnson
Solid Edge Certified Professional (ST7 & ST8)
Solid Edge ST9 (SEEC) - Production
NX10 (Tc Integration) Pre-Production Testing
Teamcenter 10.1.6

Re: Need a SolidEdge SME in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Please contact me. Thanks

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thanks Matt,

This is for a local college, Century College, where the lab that is using SE is being funded by the state etc. I am just helping out a friend in need here. Hopefully, some individual living in the Twin Cities area can help out with some high level training.

Thanks once again for your response.

Cheers

R

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

If this is edu related, we offer many resources specifically for academic based institutions.  See this page and you can also send an email to "solidedgeacademic-am.plm@siemens.com" asking for edu related resources.

Phenom
Phenom

Twin Cities has a new VAR in town Geometric Solutions. We are not new to the SPLM channel but we have opened a new office on the west side of time. I didn't know that Century was using SE. Message me privately and I will see what I/we can do to help out.