Solved! Go to solution

Need to remove broken-out section from a section view?

So I had a regular section view. Still with me? Then I decided to place a broken out section within that section view. Now, if I wanted to modify a broken out section or delete it altogether, I'd have to click on the view and toggle the show annotation or profile button, which would then show the broken-out section border that had been drawn in.  That's if the broken out section was within a normal principal view.

But since I created this on a section view, when I toggle the show profile, it toggles on and off the cutting plane that the primary section was projected from, but I can't get it to toggle on the display of the broken out section, and because of this I am currently unable to either modify the broken out profile, nor can I even select the profile to get rid of that broken out section.

Anybody know how I can  remedy this without deleting the primary section view?

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"
3 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author nominus38
‎03-25-2016 04:31 PM

Re: Need to remove broken-out section from a section view?

[ Edited ]

So you made a view, made a section of the view, then made a broken-out view on that section?

You are unable to edit the broken-out view?

I am unable to replicate this issue on ST7 MP11.

sections.PNG (77 KB)sections.PNG

Hi there @nominus38,

I was able to do all of your steps, successfully.....I'm on ST8-MP5 though.

Maybe an update there that helps it....?

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Okay, I didn't know about that box. If it had just been on a regular view all I need to do is hit the toggle. Thanks.

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"