Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Year: New Tips

Gears Honored Contributor Gears Honored Contributor
Gears Honored Contributor

If you thought you knew everything to accomplish a routine task, new versions of Solid Edge provide newer and more efficient ways to do them.

Discover few of your own solutions neatly illustrated in the latest set of Tips & Tricks.

This one kept me awake till early morning since this single article has the largest number of videos so far.

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-Blog/Tips-and-Tricks-from-Forum-Users-18/...

TnT18Teaser.png

5 REPLIES

Re: New Year: New Tips

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Nice work, Tushar. I hope you're comensated somehow for all your efforts.

Bruce Shand
ST10 MP10 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Thanks Bruce.

I had taken up this with Matt Lombard while he was still the community manager but he was not aware of any policy for bloggers. I hope Siemens PLM's policy changes soon and they show generosity towards active patrons of Solid Edge.

The brilliance of this collection, is itself a work of art @Tushar......pretty sure I speak for many here, in expressing our appreciation for what you have done, and continue to do, for the "entire" Solid Edge Community.

THANK YOU my friend.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge 2019 [MP2] Classic [x3 Seats - Cloud Enabled]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000

Thank you Sean, you speak my mind Robot Very Happy

I was always waiting for someone to notice and appreciate the idea of digging out these knowledge tidbits buried deep inside the forum discussions and presenting them in an easy-to-assimilate format.

I was apprehensive when I embarked on this activity but it seems it has worked out quite well.

So Siemens benefits from free tech support and a little bit of marketing. What's the incentive to rectify that setup in your favor? Even if you desired it. I can only think of two regular posters who "deserve" it based on the sheer amount and/or quality of their output. Yourself and Hawcad.

Underlying these comments is the fact that compensation is not why any of us are here. Compensation comes in many forms anyway.

Bruce Shand
ST10 MP10 - Insight - Win10 - K4200