Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT: University of Alabama Huntsville

Genius
Genius

Alright, I know this is way off topic, but we will be visiting University of Alabama Huntsville for my daughter and wanted to see if any Edgers out there or any SE people's kids have gone there and what their experiences are.

She wants to major in Chemical Engineering and she has a lot more game than me.

Thanks,

Dale Smith
Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
ST10 MP7 - Insight
4 REPLIES

Re: OT: University of Alabama Huntsville

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Dale,

First of all, let us know when you are visiting -- you should come by the office and say hi. I don't really know about UAH for Chemical Engineering. It has good Comp Sci. We've hired some really bright folks right out of UAH in recent years.

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

Genius
Genius
Thanks for the invite. We will be down on November 10th. Whirlwind trip down and back from Pittsburgh. We are going to try to squeeze in a visit to the Marshall Flight Center and then make it back to Nashville on the 11th. Just so happens a Stanley Cup Champion team is visiting the Predators that evening and we are going to try to find someplace to watch the game on Broadway.
Dale Smith
ST10 MP7 - Insight

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you been to HSV before? I know you have limited time, but it might be worth dropping by to see the GTAC guys that maybe you only know by voice. They are just across the hall. Main office number is 256.705.2500. Just give a ring if you plan to drop in.

Best,

Dan

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

Genius
Genius
Yes, I have been to HSV at least a dozen times if not more. Starting in the old Intergraph days for EMS training and the IGUGs. Seen a few Stars games and many a night on University Dr. We were there last in 2011 for the Global Launch event. I'll keep the number handy and if we have time on that Friday, I will swing by.
Dale Smith
ST10 MP7 - Insight