Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Occurence properties keeps changing back

Phenom
Phenom

Yet another problem I'm having with the occurence properties in ST9. I have a top-level assembly with multiple parts, as well as a couple of sub assemblies. For one of the sub assemblies, the occurence properties is stuck on not displaying in draft view, doesn't show up in reports, and also is not included in physical properties. When I go in to change these columns to yes, I click apply, but then it goes right back to being no. I'm not sure why I can't get these to change and stay that way. Here's a video illustrating this problem. I apologize for the overwordyness of this.

(view in My Videos)

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"
2 REPLIES

Re: Occurence properties keeps changing back

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have had an issue that is very similar in nature whereas the occurrance properties for one part was set to 0. I would change the 'User-Defined Quantity' from 'Yes' to 'No', thus changing the occurrance from zero to one. I would apply changes, and just like your video re-opening the occurrance properties window all values would be reverted back.

The only way that i have been able to correct this is by deleting the part from the assembly all together, and then bringing it back in. All i can figure is that by deleting the part/sub-assembly from the assembly, would delete all 'links' (for lack of a better word) and any meta-data in the background.

Hope this helps!

Justin B.

ST10

Re: Occurence properties keeps changing back

Phenom
Phenom

@JustinB09

Huh. I don't remember the specifics of this problem any longer, but it does sound like you may be onto something there. Thanks.

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"