Parts with asm driven holes appearing blue...why?

Builder
Builder

Hello,

I posted a question back when ST7 just came out, because I had an assembly with parts that were appearing blue. When the individual part is opened, all is normal, go back to the asm and it's still blue. This can be fixed while the individual part is opened, select "Part Painter" in View, selecting "none" and the body, save and go back to the asm, the part is normal again. No special body colors have been previously set other than the material.

The only connection I have found is they all have asm driven holes. It doesn't even happen to all of the same parts in that asm with the same holes. And has happened to .prt files as well as .psm files.

It is not a big bother and I can get rid of it, just wondering if anyone else has came across this and knows why?

See attachment: I have previously cleared out the blue parts in this asm and it opened normal a few times, now it has blue parts again. Another asm opened normal, I created a dft from it and when I came back to the asm, the parts were blue. 

Thanks for listening  

2 REPLIES

Re: Parts with asm driven holes appearing blue...why?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

What do your Color Manager settings look like (on the View tab)?

Re: Parts with asm driven holes appearing blue...why?

Builder
Builder

I keep my setting on Individual Part Style. It doesn't seem to make a difference if the part is active or not, it stays blue.Color Manager.jpg