Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathfinder position

Phenom
Phenom

So all of a sudden today, my pathfinder is limited on where it will allow me to place it. On the left side of the window, where it usually is and where I wish it to be, it is placing a forced gap between the tab and the beginning of the pathfinder. It isn't until over halfway across the screen where it will allow me to place it up near the tabs. Sorry hard to explain, thank god for video. See attached.

(view in My Videos)

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"
2 REPLIES

Re: Pathfinder position

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

If you double click the top bar of the pathfinder, it should move to some "snap" locations.  If you try to do that several times, does it still keep the gap?

Also, once it is placed to the far left, even with the gap, if you hover over that top bar does it display a move arrow and allow you to move it?

Re: Pathfinder position

Phenom
Phenom

It did display the adjust arrow where you could resize it, but after doing so it snapped back down to where it kept being. I had a bunch of work to do, and after doing all of it, now I'm finding this issue is no longer happening.  No clue why it happened, and no idea what fixed it. But since you definitely were trying, I'm going to say you solved this for me. Thanks for your help.

ST9
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"