Personalizing Revision Manager columns ... ??

Hi guys.

Is possible to add columns at RM windows, to change other properties for assemblies/parts/drawings from there?

Example: 'Title' variable. I usually do this change by assembly draft Property Manager window (so i can access all the design tree properties and keep everything linked, including sheet backgrounds and text boxes). But doing inside the RM could save (even more) time during copy/rename/replace actions.

In my case here I see only 2 extra columns: ' Doc. Number ' and ' Revision ' .  Same to you ?

Thanks for advices and Regards.

---------------------------------
Hilario, Flavio
Industrial Designer
ST8 / Win7 / Win8
6 REPLIES

Re: Personalizing Revision Manager columns ... ??

I'm pretty sure that's not changeable. But it might make a nice enhancement request.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP3 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

I asked this same question some time ago - can't remember where though.

I suggested a combination of Revision Manager & Property Manager.

HP Z420 16GB RAM
Quadro K4000
ST7 MP10 on Windows 7 Pro 64.

I would actually use it if I could get a column for sheet metal gage. Having the part name and number in the same window would also save time.

The revision manager needs a top to bottom re-design and re-build. Has for years. I think the core of it was written for unix, Windows hot keys and shortcuts give wildly erratic results.
Using SE since V12, 2002

"revision manager needs a top to bottom re-design and re-build. Has for years."

I think you could say that about several features. I give revman a break because last time I used SolidWorks about 5 years ago it had nothing like revman. SW explorer was garbage in comparison. So, I'm thankful for revman even though it could be better.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP3 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Actually they did rebuild it, its called SP, but it costs extra and you need a Windows server system.

Using SE since V12, 2002