Problems w View and Markup + SE Viewer ST7

Hi

Anyone else having problems translating SE files into pcf or jt ?

I can't visualize parts and/or assemblies during the View and Markup transition.

(My procedure: SE ST7 - Open File >> Tools - Environment/View and Markup (all options activated) ...

Inside View and Markup window I see the Package List Tree, and the 4 lower panels (Assembly, Markup Groups, PMI, Paths) , but in the main window, nothing show up.  I only see the Base Coordination and PMI - previously taken during SE session - when I choose that in the panels.

>

If I try to open old pcf files, works correctly.

My system: W7 x64, Core i5, Quadro K2200 with driver 347.88

---------------------------------
Hilario, Flavio
Industrial Designer
ST8 / Win7 / Win8
3 REPLIES

Re: Problems w View and Markup + SE Viewer ST7

I have the same issue with ST7 MP6. I think it is a bug and should be reported.

Workaround: open the file directly in View&Markup itself or from the right click menu in Windows Explorer.

This problem is not readily reproduced. Can you please call it in to your reseller to request they investigate or log an IR with GTAC.

My reseller couldn't reproduce the problem either. I could fix my PC however by deleting this registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Siemens. It will be recreated next time you start View and Markup.

WARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Make a backup of your registry first.