Solved! Go to solution

Quick Access toolbar command toggle Display as printed

Is there a way to add toggle Display as printed to Quick Access toolbar?

Some of my users like this and I don't like it on always, up to 6 mouse clicks to turn it off.

Gary Dinges | Mechanical Design Engineer II | Probes & New Product Development
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions | Therm-O-Disc, Inc.| 1320 South Main Street | Mansfield | OH | 44907 | USA
T +1 419 525 8554

gary.dinges@emerson.com

10 REPLIES

Betreff: Quick Access toolbar command toggle Display as printed

Hi @Gary_Dinges

IMHO this will be possible with API only, if anything.

regards
Wolfgang

Re: Quick Access toolbar command toggle Display as printed

Well you can get it down to 4 clicks by adding "solid edge options" to your quick access menu.

Bruce Shand
ST9 MP8 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

I have a macro someone sent me long ago. I'll see if I can post it or locate the original post. 1 Click!

Using SE since V12, 2002
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gary_Dinges
4 weeks ago

Thank you !!

This works great.

Gary

Logged in to the forum, but its not even asking me for a Webkey.

Am I so underprivileged ?

Binaries.png

Sob, Sob !

Hi @Tushar

have you done this via a windows PC or via Android.

This kind of answer I get very often when entering the forum from tablet or handy.

And I still not be able  to give any answer from any mobile device via android.

This only is possible from a Windows PC.

regards
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang:

Yes, I am working from a windows PC, this appears to be an access issue since the link by @lking points to some binaries section which I have heard some time back is a discontinued area of the forum and only some old maintenance customers have access to it.

I was trying to stoke the topic again hoping to gain access to this area, especially if some useful tools are lying hidden there.

Regards,

Tushar

[ Edited ]

@Tushar  "Binaries" was a seperate repository back in the old BBSNotes days.  The purpose was to upload any attachments or pictures to Binaries and keep the MISC forum lean...   this was back in the day when PC horsepower and RAM was not what it is today and also RSS was used by more subscribers...   Just a little back ground on why...    I believe that when we migrated to this new forum host that all of the legacy forums from teh BBSNotes were moved to https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-Maintenance-Customer-Forum/bd-p/Solid-Edg...

If you do not have access and would like to request it, I believe that @LauraWatson is your best contact at this time.  The Solid Edge Maintenance Customer Forum is just as it says...  this forum is intended for Maintence Customers...  this was intended as a forum to discuss "Family Business" issues internally amungst "friends and allies"

@lking  due to the fact that some users can not access your link, might I suggest that you please copy / paste the attachment directly to this forum...

===================================================
Matt Johnson
Solid Edge Certified Professional (ST7 & ST8)
Solid Edge ST9 (SEEC) - Production
NX10 (Tc Integration) Pre-Production Testing
Teamcenter 10.1.6