Row height for hole tables

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I just installed ST7, and got most of my preferances updated.

The first thing I had hope they fixed, was not. I still can't change the row height of a hole table. All of my hole tables are twice as tall as they need to be to hold the text.

Is anybody able to adjust the row height of a hole table (Wihtout changing the font)

I want to use a font size of 0.09375 and a row height of 0.15. This would match my title block and BOM settings.

3 REPLIES

Re: Row height for hole tables

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The only way I have found to adjust the row height of a hole table is to adjust the font's Spacing and wider is easy, narrower is not and results in the text being moved outside of their respective cells.  Pretty much you are stuck with the default until such time as they implement an enhancement to provide user control.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP1

Pioneer
Pioneer

Is there no other way to manually change it via macro or some other programming?

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Nope, I have tried for hours.

Assuming you have already chosen a specific font to match with everyting else, there is NOTHING that can be done to reduce the row height. This has forced me to add extra pages on many drawings just to accomidate the hole table.