Did anyone instaled SE_Standard_Parts_ST7? When I run it it says file corrupt. I downloded 2 times and I get the same error. Also I downloaded it using the download manager gtac recommends: DownThemAll for Firefox.
On my 1st download:
- Solid Edge 7 DVD English did start to run install OK to the first 'choice screen', but I did exit the istallation to go to customer.
- Solid Edge 7 Data Management - reported file coruption
- Solid Edge 7 Standard Parts -reported file corruption
Tried 2nd download:
- Solid Edge 7 Data Management - reports file coruption again
- Solid Edge 7 Standard Parts -reports file corruption again.
This morning we got finally, year later mind you, 64-bit label in the download menu, but nothing to download.
I have had ever-increasing issues with corrupted downloads for the past 6-8 months. I was in the beta program and had to skip the last two builds of ST7 because I could not get an uncorrupted download, despite having their recommended download manager and despite trying a half dozen times at different times of day, from different physical locations/different networks.