Solved! Go to solution

SEU 2015 - Any news?

Hello,

I figured I would throw it out there and see if there is any word yet on SEU 2015.  

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1
8 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author kjoiner
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Re: SEU 2015 - Any news?

Thought this had already been posted...

http://www.solidedgeu.com/

October in Cincinnati. We decided to move the date to not align with launch -- so instead you can come learn more about software you HAVE rather than software you will get soon.

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

Thanks Dan,

I must have completely missed that one.

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

Have any of you ever been? If so, what have you gained?

I've been using SE for about 10yrs now...but I've never been to SEU...

We announced it on the blog a while back too.

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-Blog/Solid-Edge-University-2015-Announceme...

Retired Community Manager for Solid Edge. This account is no longer active.

Really looking forward to this event.....our travel agent should have our itinery sorted [minor tweaks, budget dependant] out this week.

Meeting as many of you all as I can, is high on the list of things to be done.....apparently there is going to be some CAD related things going on there too....BONZA!!  Robot LOL

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP8] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

JRamsey,

The SEU 2015 is a great investement in time and money.  There are a multitude of hands on courses you can attend to improve skills in many areas of SE.  There are also classroom sessions led by various members of the SE team and some are held by fellow users.  The social aspects of SEU is great - you get to meet a lot of members of forum face to face.  In addition, Dan Staples and the members of GTAC attend.  In the past years, SEU was held to coincide with the next version launch, but this year, ST8 will be out for a little while so we can have some hands on time beforehand.  I look forward to this event every year and plan to attend this year as well.  

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

JRamsey,

The SEU 2015 is a great investement in time and money.  There are a multitude of hands on courses you can attend to improve skills in many areas of SE.  There are also classroom sessions led by various members of the SE team and some are held by fellow users.  The social aspects of SEU are great - you get to meet a lot of members of the forum face to face.  In addition, Dan Staples and the members of GTAC attend.  In the past years, SEU was held to coincide with the next version launch, but this year, ST8 will be out for a little while so we can have some hands on time beforehand.  I look forward to this event every year and plan to attend this year as well.  

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

Thank You KJoiner

I'm gonna do some research, and what not, to see if we can make it up this year....