SEU17 - Which one will you attend?

Pioneer
Pioneer

In an effort to patch up some of the community assembly, I am posting this thread. The intent is to help bring everyone that can, together at least at some specific event. This has always been a very important aspect of SEU, and so I wanted to see if we couldn't artificially retain some of that this year (until something shakes loose with future plans).

9 REPLIES

Re: SEU17 - Which one will you attend?

PLM World Member Phenom PLM World Member Phenom
PLM World Member Phenom

Hi John,

I'll be attending the event in Atlanta.

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

PLM World Member Phenom PLM World Member Phenom
PLM World Member Phenom

I was planning on going to the Phoenix event.

I just got an email from my local VAR about deals for SEU, and Phoenix wasn't on their list (not surprising because Phoenix never had details on the main SEU website).

So I went to the SEU website to double check the Phoenix date... and it's gone.

I guess I won't be going to SEU this year.

Pioneer
Pioneer
Thanks Kyle. ATL and Huntsville are my closest options. Boston seems to offer the biggest draw I've seen. So far

Respectfully,
John Evans
(Mobile phone)

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I will be at Boston one FWIW.

Dan

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

Legend
Legend

I'll be attending the Boston event as well (attending Industry analyst event earlier that week). I was excited when the first list came out as there was a San Diego event, but it's since been removed, although more event are possibly planned as I've read in the past.

-Craig

Pioneer
Pioneer

With Boston's date so close, I am fairly certain I will not make it. I'm not sure if we'll be attending this year after all. Pity.

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Here is the SEU - Boston agenda...

2017-08-31_8-21-25.png

Also of interest, the Bostom event is free but the next event in Huntsville cost $99 to attend.  It appears that is a direct result of which reseller hosts the event, so I have to commend Rick Loring from LMGi for covering the cost for the users.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP1

Pioneer
Pioneer

No doubt that is a good lineup. Both the Craigs do a jam up job with a presentation. If the reseller did cover it all, then that is a cool deal and my hat's off to them.LMGi huh?

Phenom
Phenom

I will be attending Boston.

I'll be at Foxboro on Thursday night for the New England Patriots NFL opener, and hopefully will be in good enough condition to make it to Boston by 9:00 AM. The big question is whether or not I'll be able to function the rest of the week with all this excitement.

Bob