SEU2016 Certification Exam

PLM World Member Phenom PLM World Member Phenom
PLM World Member Phenom

Hello,

I signed up for SEU2016 and while doing so, I noticed only one time for the certification exam - Tuesday from 3-6.  Is that the only time being offered? My flight arrives at 1:45 on Tuesday.

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1
7 REPLIES

Re: SEU2016 Certification Exam

MLombard
Retired

That is the time it is being offered. There is a prep class right before the test as well.

Maybe you can arrange to use a free code to take the test on-line at a later date. I can't really offer that, but it might be worth looking into.

Retired Community Manager for Solid Edge. This account is no longer active.

PLM World Member Phenom

Hi Matt,

I'll have to check into that.  It just seems like really poor planning on Siemens' part to hold a certification test before the start of SEU2016 and while a lot of people are probably traveling.  

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

MLombard
Retired

Scheduling stuff is tough work. They put it as late as they could in the only block of time they had when it didn't conflict with something else.

You'll probably make it to the hotel when the test is going on. Just go in and explain your situation to who ever is running the show, and they should be able to get you going in the right direction from there.

PLM World Member Phenom

Hi Matt,

I understand.  I was surprised that the test went from 2 sessions last year to only one.

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

MLombard
Retired

Because it is not at the same time as other events, they may be able to put more machines in the room. I'm not sure exactly why that happened.

PLM World Member Phenom

Hi Matt,

Kevin Riggs contacted me regarding the certification test.  I think will take the test online this year and see how it goes.  

Kyle

Kyle Joiner
IPA LLC
ST9 MP1

MLombard
Retired

That will work out. I've taken it online, and it allows you to get prepared however you want to prepare. Plus now you can use that time in Indianapolis however you want.Smiley Very Happy