Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST 10 Questions

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I am wondering about some of the capabilities of ST10. This will determine how soon I move to ST10.

1. Was a method of editing the gage of multiple sheet parts within an assembly at once added?

2. Can the row height of hole tables now be controlled not relative to the font used?

will edit more in later. out of time

5 REPLIES

Betreff: ST 10 Questions

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @12GAGE

as already said in Your former posts:

with ST10 You are also  using a table style to define the style of a hole table.

And so You can define a row height as You like

20170920_2205.PNG

See to hole table with the same text but different space before and after

regards
Wolfgang

Re: ST 10 Questions

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

The Physical Properties Manager may do what you want for setting gage. Not sure.

2017-09-22 (1).png

LMGi
www.TLMGi.com
Highlighted

Re: ST 10 Questions

Hi @JasonTitcomb

this was one of the first point I thought about when reading this question.

But unfortunately the Physical Property Manager does not allow to change the gages, there only is a button for updating them.

So this will not be a usable method for what @12GAGE was asking for.

regards
Wolfgang

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Thanks hawcad.

I know that ST10 uses the general table formatting, but I did not know if the general formatting allow row height editing not related to the font. Apparently it does.

I can't wait to removed many pages from some frequently used drawings as a result. I want a row height of 0.15" with text 3/32" tall. I have about 100 drawings with twice as many pages than should be needed because that single feature is missing from ST9.

Hi @12GAGE

to be honest, YOu are able to define the absolute height of Your rows, but You can define it together with the text height.

So for example, I hav ea text height of mm in use together with no additional offsets, borders, etc, what will result in an absolute row height of 3.52 mm according to the attached picture.

20170927_0928.PNG

The difference from 3.52 to 3.63 results from the different line thickness from border to interior

BTW, this methode of defining table style and row height is the same for all kind of tables

regards
Wolfgang