Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST10 Free 2D and Student downloads now include MP3

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

The Solid Edge ST10 Free 2D Draft and Student Edition download executables have been updated to include installing ST10 MP3 (i.e. 110.00.00.107 + 110.00.03.003). This fixes some issues encountered with the release version opening cetain legacy files. If you have experienced problems opening some older files, please download this new executable, uninstall your current version of Solid Edge, and reinstall from this download.

2 REPLIES

Re: ST10 Free 2D and Student downloads now include MP3

Creator
Creator

I have Solid Edge 2D Free, version 8, loaded in 2016. I have tried unsuccessfully to download ST 10, the free 2D version on 3 occassions over the last 2 days. All processes get to the point where "we recognize an older version and need to uninstall it" . The uninstall wizard comes up, then times out and says I need to try again. There is no sign of version 10 in any folders or files, or any indication on where to re-try the uninstall. Also, the download takes about 75 minutes and the "I am not a robot" function comes up every 2 minutes or so - many times with matching pictures to click. This means you have to stay put and monitor - frustrating! Using Windows 10 and Internet Explorer 11, plenty of RAM.  Do I need to uninstall version 8 before starting?

Re: ST10 Free 2D and Student downloads now include MP3

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

@NewUser2016,

Asked & answered on your other post...... https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/siemensplm/board/message?board.id=SolidEdge-2D-Drafting...

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Ltd
Solid Edge ST10 [MP8] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10 - Quadro P2000