Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Betreff: ST10 Hole Table

Phenom
Phenom
Not really a question of using. I seldom use them. However, I was going through all of the new ST10 functionality and I noticed something that seemed like a regression based on the way I have used it in the past.

When I have used it, it is because the part has a lot of different hole sizes and it is easier if each hole is identified by a letter. So if I have 6 different hole sizes and perhaps a total of 30 holes, the hole table is very convenient.
Bob Henry
REH Technical Consulting
Canonsburg, PA 15317

Re: ST10 Hole Table

Phenom
Phenom

My problem is that I do t want to choose X1 and Y1 axes and I don't want them showing on the drawing.

Basically I want it to work like it did before, and has worked since the hole table was introduced, but with the new control of the table.

Bob Henry
REH Technical Consulting
Canonsburg, PA 15317

Creator
Creator

I contacted GTAC with this problem last month and they have converted it to ER 8952766; Desc: Want to not have Origin on DV when doing a hole table.

My work around for now is to hide the X, Y origin on another layer or use the legacy hole table.

Robert Shreve

ST10 Win7 Pro

SE 2019 MP5 - Win7 Pro - Quadro 2000

Betreff: ST10 Hole Table

Experimenter
Experimenter
This is hard to work with the first time you see it, specially if you are moving to SE from SW or Autodesk Inventor.

Anyways, thanks!!! I was getting frustrated by not having automatic holes quantities in my drawing.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
I have the same problem...any solution on it?

Thanks!

Phenom
Phenom

@Davide_Parolin I have not revisited this. As I said in my original posts I seldom use the hole table. Other than the posts in this thread I don't have any other solutions.

Bob Henry
REH Technical Consulting
Canonsburg, PA 15317