Just reaching out to see if anyone else encountered issues with bom reports in ST10. So far, none of my dozen other coworkers have found the same issue. I contacted tech support from our seller, and they didn't have much more than remember to run "update active level" before running report.
I can run bom report from top level, and some of my sub-assemblies will not report correct qty or all the parts. I was able to run activate on the top level, and it fixed qty issue last week (should have been 2.0 Ft, report was giving 1 EA). Today, I've found two different projects from last week, and they both had either qty wrong, or part missing. I opened the sub-assemblies in question, they were fine. I ran update active level, update all open documents, and activate of the top levels today, and it didn't resolve. Once I ran show all, it then ran good reports. I've never had this issue before, or had ever heard that you should run updates to get a correct bom report.
Without other users finding the same issues, I'm sort of left alone thus far. I've just run MP12 again, hoping it might fix anything weird, but just a shot in the dark at this point.