ST6の日本語版はいつ発売ですか?

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer

日本語版を使いたいと思っています。

いつごろ発売になるのでしょうか?

5 REPLIES

Using Bing translate, it seems you are asking when a Japa...

MLombard
Retired

Using Bing translate, it seems you are asking when a Japanese version of this site will become available.  We don't have a specific time frame for other languages at this point, but we may start adding them next year. The platform does allow for other languages, although I'm not sure specifically which ones, and enabling some of these is in the plan. Of course when we do it, we will need some help with moderation in Japanese. Do I hear a volunteer?Man Wink

Retired Community Manager for Solid Edge. This account is no longer active.

Re: Using Bing translate, it seems you are asking when a Japa...

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
What happened to the site translation system so everybody can read one forum in their native language no matter the authored language?

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP1

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin
@MLombard - I used Google Translate and it came back that user ET wants to know when ST6 will be available in Japanese, not the site.

However, Matt is correct, in FY14 (starts Oct. 1 for those non-Siemens shareholders :-) ) we have two main areas of focus: Mobile and Languages. We already have our IT team working on the solution for the site translation system so hopefully that is up and running sooner rather than later. We'll keep users posted over in the Community Suggestion area if you are interested in following what is happening with the site.
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Merci Matt   J'attend avec grand intérêt la version fanco...

PLM World Member Genius PLM World Member Genius
PLM World Member Genius

Merci Matt

J'attend avec grand intérêt la version fancophone :-)

Bonne soirée de la part de la french connexion

Siemens Pioneer Siemens Pioneer
Siemens Pioneer
みなさん、お返事ありがとうございます。ST6もそうですが、このページが日本語になると、もっと嬉しいです。
これからもよろしくお願いします。

Thanks! I posted asking Japanese ST6 release date, but really happy to hear we will have localized vertsion of this site next year.