ST7, Save as Image, not working well

Pioneer
Pioneer

Does anybofy noticed that the oparation "Save as image" is not working properly....The only way i found to really save as image was making with another program a Screen Capture.

Does anybody find out this, as this become since the begining of ST7 come out

Best Regards

Fernando Cruz

6 REPLIES

Re: ST7, Save as Image, not working well

Phenom
Phenom

This looks like a graphics card issue. What are your Save As Image Options? (Click the Options button on the bottom right when the dialog box comes up asking you to name your image.)

If the Alternate View Style dropdown is not set to Active View Style, then it is applying a different view style to the saved image, which is why you do not see it in the Solid Edge graphics window or when you screenshot it. The next step would be to figure out what view style is causing these graphical glitches, and then we can begin to speculate as to why.

-Dylan Gondyke

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi Dylan

Yes, the Alternate View Style dropdown is set to Active View Style, and i have done and trying in all options mentioned there and all become the same.

The Grafic Card i have is a NVIDIA Quadro K2000, and when in ST6, this problem didn't exist, only started soon as i have installed ST7

Best Regards

Fernando Cruz

Phenom
Phenom

That is really strange and I would submit this to GTAC. In addition to the blown up edge faces, your arc smoothness/sharpness settings are degraded in your Save As Image example.

-Dylan Gondyke

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi Dylan

I have attached another file (PPT) for you see the differences

Best Regards

Fernando Cruz

Phenom
Phenom

Yes, I would submit this to GTAC as an issue with Save as Image while using clipping planes

-Dylan Gondyke

Solution Partner Valued Contributor Solution Partner Valued Contributor
Solution Partner Valued Contributor

This was already reported today to GTAC (IR#7293585). Waiting for an answer from them.