ST7 edit box width doesn't allow to read the value which is inside

Hello all,
I'm just learning ST7 on a Win 8.1 laptop and I find this is an impressive application !

Something I'm just seeing in working with the "rectangular patterns" exercise is that I can't properly read the values which are in the "field boxes" ?

Please see the screenshot attached... I assume that the width of both rectangular fields would allow me to see the full numerical value; it's not the case...

Regards / MfG
Denis

3 REPLIES

Re: ST7 edit box width doesn't allow to read the value which is inside

what I'm saying is not totally true, in fact when I edit the pattern, I can see the values when they come forward because they are properly aligned.
Then it's when I click on them that the cursor goes full to the right...

For me, the edit fields auto expand to fit the number of digits I enter.  It may possibly be graphics card related...  I'm running an Nvidia Qaudro in a laptop.  I'd assume any GeForce or Intel HD graphics would also work.  AMD FireGL would also expected to work.  AMD Radeon would not be expected to work.

Options to see if it is graphics related would be to go to the SE Otions and turn of the Auto Selection and pick Backing Store or Software Driven.

Ken Grundey
Production: ST9 MP6
Testing: ST10

Thanks for your answer, I get an NVIDIA GeForce GT 735M

the field seems to have a fixed width anyway what is inside...
I can't find the options you refer to

BUT it is not an important issue, it is more a question of quality than anything else