ST9 maintenance pack??

[ Edited ]

Hello..
If you place a sketch block in st9 version, you can not save it.

Accordingly, an IR request was made and the corresponding NO was registered as PR.

(PR 7970364)

I also asked for an IR on Win10 and Korean language fix problems
Registered as )PR Number 8531080)

I want to know when FIXED of the problem will be.
Our company is waiting for MP5.

But I do not even know the date.
It would be undesirable to simply wait for it.
Will you release it this week?

I have to mention the date to them.

I keep waiting so long without even mentioning.

4 REPLIES

Re: ST9 maintenance pack??

Quick update for you.

On PR 7970364 development states that the issue only occurs when "Peer Edge Locate" is turned on. So, as short term workaround until you get a fix, you can temporarily disable the "Peer Edge Locate" whenever you are in this workflow.

PR 8531080 is written for a crash condition and is not written as being for a Korean language issue. I pulled your last 10 IRs submitted and there is no IR/PR related to Korean language issues submitted under your sold-to id.

In regards to the crash being reported in PR 8531080, development has determined the crash appears to be an issue with the live rules dialog failing to create.

Both of these PRs were submitted on March 6, and both are currently still open for continuing investigation by development. This means that neither PR is currently scheduled to be included in MP5.

As for MP5 it is currently in the testing and verification phase before being approved for release. Hopefully MP5 will be with you soon.

I would suggest going forward that if you need further updates on your PRs that you contact GTAC directly and ask the engineers assigned to working your initial IRs for status updates.

Thank you for your reply.
If you are testing, it will be released soon.

ST9 MP5 released ealier today.

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Solid-Edge-Forum/Solid-Edge-ST9-Maintenance-Pack-5-A...

I further escalated your two PRs.

Laura

Thank you for always *^^*
It seems to be a problem with Win10 when it says that it is fine in win7.