Seeking bitmaps, expanded metal and diamond plate

Do any out there have good bitmaps for expanded metal and or diamond plate? I would like to use bit and bump maps as lightweight representations of the formentioned plates. I plan to apply this to sheet metal of the apropriate thickenss.

3 REPLIES

Re: Seeking bitmaps, expanded metal and diamond plate

Not sure if this is what you want, but certainly I've used these before, unfortunately not bitmaps but work as textures none the less. 

[ Edited ]

There is a bump map for diamond plate in the c:\program files\solid edge stn\images\bumpmaps folder.  Just create a new face style based on whatever material you wish and specify the bump map.  Make sure to turn on high quality and then the bump map setting in the View Overrides and once applied to a part it will look like diamond plate.  There is not one available for expanded metal, but there are for perforated...

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP7
Testing: ST10

Thank you both.

RFP, the attached images are great, that even included an expanded metal.

I think I'm going to need to make one myself for the expanded metal. I need the diamonds to be a specific size on the finished part because in my case, the expanded metal is bent on a per diamond bases. Like go over 2 diamonds, fold, 2 more diamonds, fold again. I made some expanded metal by modeling, but the file for that one piece of metal is larger than everything else in my model combined.