Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sketches appearing sick from the outside

Phenom
Phenom

I'm in an assembly that my assistant did. He's off today. But I go into this assembly to change some dimensions and there are 5 sketches showing at the assembly level, and they are all colored bright orange, which looks to me like they are sick. But when I go into the sketches everything is fine, nothing is sick. All 5 sketches look this way and they aren't linked to anything. I've tried turning off relationship colors, tried changing what colors are what in relationship colors but no matter what I do these sketches all appear bright orange from the outside. I figured at the very least turning off relationship colors would show a change in color. I even tried changing the color for overdefined to magenta just to see if that changed the color, but it did not.

(view in My Videos)

Solid Edge 2019
Windows 7 Professional
Nvidia K2200 & Intel Xeon
"You're doing it wrong"
4 REPLIES

Re: Sketches appearing sick from the outside

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

It's possible that he may have colored the lines orange in the sketch and turned on "Multi-colored Sketch Display".  Right click on the sketch in pathfinder and see if that is the case... If so set it to "Single Color Sketch Display".

2017-09-22_10-18-36.png

Ken
Production: ST10 MP9, Testing: SE 2019
http://Grundey.blogspot.com

Phenom
Phenom

@KennyGNope, I thought of that too, not the culprit.

Solid Edge 2019
Windows 7 Professional
"You're doing it wrong"

PLM World Member Legend PLM World Member Legend
PLM World Member Legend

What happens if you create a new completely stand-alone sketch?  Is that baby**bleep** brown also?

Phenom
Phenom

@chrisstandringYes, if I create a new sketch inside that assembly, once I'm outside of it it shows up as sick orange.

Solid Edge 2019
Windows 7 Professional
"You're doing it wrong"