Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid Edge Certified Associate Level I and II exams available online NOW!

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We are pleased to announce the online availability of the Solid Edge Certified Associate Level I and II exams.

Why should you get certified?

Students can demonstrate their skill level by taking online examinations and qualifying as a Solid Edge Certified Associate Level I (aimed at High School students) or Level II (aimed at University students).

The Associate Level I exam is intended for students who have completed the "Solid Edge for Engineering Students" course and a semester-long project.  The Associate Level II exam is intended for students who have completed preparation for Associate Level I and a subsequest semester-long project as part of a college-level engineering course.  The exam does not specifically require ordered or synchronous modeling techniques. An individual who has achieved Solid Edge certification has validated his or her knowledge and skills against the exam’s criteria.

Are there any additional benefits to becoming Solid Edge certified?

As part of Siemens PLM Software’s commitment to education and supporting our customers, students passing Associate Level II will receive a promotion code for a free 12-month subscription of commercial Solid Edge Foundation software. This promotion code can be redeemed from an official Siemens PLM Software channel partner when a student secures employment; the 12-month subscription is used to help improve the integration of the student/new employee into the Solid Edge workforce. (Note:  The promotion code can only be redeemed in countries that have a Solid Edge online store.)

Getting started!

Click here to learn more about the Solid Edge Certification program. To take the exam, click on the “Ready to take your Solid Edge Certification exam?” link on the certification homepage. Please set aside approximately 2½ to 3 hours to take the exam. For additional information please review the “Frequently Asked Questions about Solid Edge Certified Associate Certification” link under Additional Resources.

Stay tuned for more upcoming promotions to help get you Solid Edge certified.

The Solid Edge Certification Team

1 REPLY

Re: Solid Edge Certified Associate Level I and II exams available online NOW!

Creator
Creator

A necessary assessment to any Siemens Solid Edge User.
My regards.

Alberto Pérez Parra.
Mechanical Engineer.