Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid Edge Community Guidelines - Read me first!

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're new to the community, welcome! Smiley Happy Here is everything you need to know about using the Solid Edge Community.

Getting Started

Solid Edge Forum Guidelines

• This forum is dedicated to all things Solid Edge. If you have a question about customization or programming, please check out our Developer Forum. Posts about paid applications that supplement Solid Edge should be shared to the Solid Edge Apps MarketPlace.
  • When posting to the forum, please use a label to indicate which version of the software you’re using. This helps you get an answer faster, and you can subscribe to labels to follow conversations on a specific topic.
  • Play nice. We’re all here to learn, and nobody likes to get their feelings hurt.
  • Participate. Jump in and contribute to the discussion... it's fun! If you like something another community member has to say, give them a kudos. If someone answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution so others can easily find the answer.

If you have comments, suggestions, or you need help using the community – contact your community managers! That would be me (@AmyReyes) and @ErinDaly

Community Manager, Solid Edge
Rules of Participation | Become a Guest Author

Become a Solid Edge Certified pro today!

1 REPLY

Betreff: Solid Edge Community Guidelines - Read me first!

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @AmyReyes

thanks for taking care and holding the community up to date!

regards
Wolfgang