Solid Edge Merchandise

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi All,

Something I've LONGED for [maybe just a New Zealand thing]....almost to the point of manufacturing my own....is Solid Edge Merchandise.

You know..Coffee mugs, mouse pads, t-shirts, posters, etc.  Robot Indifferent

That old chestnut... "The Best Software You've Never Heard Of" keeps ringing in my ears, and what better way to get the brand out there in high saturation, than it being literally ON EVERYTHING.

I don't think we'd need to go as far as underwear, but, I love this program and I see no reason it shouldn't be the first "guess" at what you run, people say [not how it is now] when, when you talk to them about the use of 3D CAD.

SW_AD_Equals_SolidEdge.jpg

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP1] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10
8 REPLIES

Re: Solid Edge Merchandise

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
These little morsels of swag really should come in every new release box!
I just bought some Super Techniplate oil for the ethanol fuel in our racecar....even they [USA Specialty Products] gave a handful of stickers & a products catalogue. So very simple.

Solid Edge already has the delivery mechanism.......if there was a "next time - send me..." [and charge it along WITH my maintenance account] order form to complete & return, I'm sure it would create it's own momentum. [next step....online shop]
Hell, I'm ready to fill one out.....SWAG ME UP!!
Sean Cresswell
Windows 10

PLM World Member Legend PLM World Member Legend
PLM World Member Legend
Sean,

I like the way you are thinking. Even a link here on this site would be a step in the right direction.

Jason

Experimenter
Experimenter

We provide our clients in the UK with Majenta/SolidEdge branded merchandise including mousemats, mugs etc...

I like that funnel image Sean! looks great i might have to use it if thats okay?

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Martin,

Clearly doing a great job spreading the Solid Edge love! Would love to see a pic of your offerings.

How do you deal them out, by that I mean...are they staff items, do you sell them, or give them away,...or??

Can't take any credit for that image. I liked that graphic also...so much so, I nabbed it from a Siemens blog post some time ago, and saved it away for reuse in moments just like this post.  Robot Very Happy

Sean Cresswell
Windows 10

Experimenter
Experimenter

AllyPLMmousepad.jpg

You can get one of these Solid Edge User Reference Mouse Pads

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I have one.  Has all the Synch Live Rules shortucts on top with legend in the upper middle, Steering Wheel controls lower middle, and zoom/window/pan and standard view shortcuts on the bottom.  Matte plastic surface.  Be aware that Amazon charges just over $4 to ship these so order enough for all your users at once.  AllyPLM is selling these at cost I believe.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP1

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

YES!...this is exactly the sort of thing, albeit an VAR created & branded item. [fair enough too]

What we need though, is a generic Solid Edge one, or set, of these. One step further, they SHOULD be included [maybe in two formats....short cuts &  box cover image] in EVERY software box.

EASY advertising, as the end user "could" then re-gift them to clients, to get Solid Edge, "IN THEIR FACES" and more importantly, the FIRST thing on their mind when they think of CAD, reminded every time they waggle their mouse on the free pad.

Bang for buck is a no brainer, in my book.

Sean Cresswell
Windows 10

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Solid Edge also has laptop skins, so everytime you open your laptop, there is a cool picture of a Solid Edge designed item with the Solid Edge, Design Better logo.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP1