Solid Edge Mobile Viewer for "WINDOWS"

[ Edited ]

Hi Egers,

I just spotted this, and though it worthy of sharing!

Solid Edge Mobile Viewer now available on Windows devices [although I have full SE Classic on the device I'm using now].....looks like the UI has had a freshen up too, based on the Android version I have on our phones/tablets. :robotvery-happy

App store link here...

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/solid-edge-mobile-viewer/424d3e02-dbd2-4f40-aeb6-aaa96b7...

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10
7 REPLIES

Re: Solid Edge Mobile Viewer for "WINDOWS"

This viewer is the same one i have on my android phone. it's a ok viewer for simple stuff. but, needs lots of work

Unfortunately this doesn't support Windows phones... Smiley Sad while Android and iOS version of this does.

Imics
http://solidedgest.wordpress.com/

Imics wrote:

Unfortunately this doesn't support Windows phones... Smiley Sad while Android and iOS version of this does.

Well that go to know, thanks @Imics,

I wasn't planning on recommending a Windows phone, in our company,...but the Surface Pro line of tablets are a definate contender, so that still works out.

Sean Cresswell
Windows 10

TDB wrote:

This viewer is the same one i have on my android phone. it's a ok viewer for simple stuff. but, needs lots of work

You mean you have that little cluster of glyph's for part colo[u]r changing, etc on your Android phone version?

Yes, it does need to be developed a bit further, but as a stand alone "viewer", it functions perfectly.

Sean Cresswell
Windows 10

I was hoping the mobile viewer might be seeing some love soon.

-Dylan Gondyke

You need to be able to do more, for example - if you have a section in the assy you should be able to apply it in the viewer, hide one part at a time and list go's on. i know this is just a viewer, but it should do more

i do use it on the floor for simple 3d models and works for what's needed.

You CAN hide one part at a time.  Actually it turns to glass first and then with another click it turns it off.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP7
Testing: ST10