Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid Edge ST10 Crashed with windows 10 Pro

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I am a studient and I have a trouble with Solid Edge academic version. It crashed when I want to create a Piece from a file.asm. I send the crashlog. Sorry for my english.

6 REPLIES 6

Betreff: Solid Edge ST10 Crashed with windows 10 Pro

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Panda 

the first but maybe a serious problem again is the academic philosophy of not giving maintenance packs to all students.

I can see that this is the basic and original release of ST10 with MP1 only.

No or in that case only the first MP always is a matter of not to use in procutional environement.

OK, academic maybe considered as not productional, but I do so.

Ask Your prof to get the last MP for the software 

regards
Wolfgang

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

Thank you for your response. I downloaded the software to begin with it before I started a online course in Campus Seas because I wanted to know somethig  about it. I will wait to begin the course to get updates.

Thank you. 

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

@Panda The crashlog points to the crash occuring with the OpenGL32.DLL which is a component delivered with the graphics driver.  Make sure the graphics driver is up to date first and try again.  If this does not work, you will need to start a blank Part file and then go into the Solid Edge options and on the View page and in the Application Display section, turn off "Automatic selection" and choose the next field below that and pick the selection below the one shown and try that.  Repeat until you find a selection that works.

Ken
Production: SE 2019 MP8, Testing: SE 2020
http://Grundey.blogspot.com

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thank you for your response. Still crash. I send the log file.

Thank you.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@Panda you have *not* updated your graphics drivers as you were asked to do.  Both crash log files have the same graphics driver version.  

The latest graphics driver is here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126790/Intel-UHD-Graphics-630

Experimenter
Experimenter

I am so sorry. I thought that I had the drivers updated. Nontheless, it crash with the drivers updated. I download intel tool and install the last driver and don´t work. I send the log file.

Thank you for your time.