Solid Edge ST10 Download Availability

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Solid Edge ST10 (110.00.00.107) is available for download from the GTAC FTP site. Solid Edge ST10 license files have been generated and archived for all eligible maintenance customers.

ST10 Download:

https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/download.php

Note: If you downloaded before 3-AUG, 8:00am CT, validation of the uploaded files was incomplete. During the validation of the uploaded files a mistake was found that resulted in the removal of the files uploaded on 2-AUG. New files were uploaded on 3-AUG and validated. Sorry for the inconvenience as you need to download the ST10 release again to get the correct released version.

License Management:

https://www2.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/LicenseManagement/Application

ST10 is the first Solid Edge multilingual release – it includes all 14 languages. ST10 License files have been generated and archived for all eligible maintenance Customers. Note: The process to upgrade subscription customers is underway and should be ready by mid-August.

Solid Edge ST10 is download-only. DVDs can be requested by emailing dsom.plm@siemens.com, include your customer Sold-to ID number in the email text and “Solid Edge V110” in the email subject line.

Regards,
Fred White
Siemens PLM Software
15 REPLIES

Re: Solid Edge ST10 Download Availability

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

BOING!......all over it.  Robot Very Happy

Any clue as to when Free2D licenses might be available, so I don't alienate too many of my colleagues, when I start making ST10 file saves. 

Thanks Team.

EDIT....except, still waiting on the ST10 license files to be listed. Hope that happens soon....love to be using it over the weekend.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP1] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@SeanCresswell  Truly "Free2D" is built in to ST10 (along with "Viewing" of 3D).  Just install without a license and then in the Licence Utility it should be the last license option in the list.

Thanks,
Ken

Production: ST9 MP10
Testing: ST10 MP1

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Grundey, yes....I had just communicated with @JFred in that very regard.

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP1] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks Ken for pointing this out. This is a GREAT new feature of ST10. If you install Solid Edge, but don't have an official license you can choose the "I want to use it as a viewer or do 2D" option in license manager and you can run it that way. No license file required for viewing and free 2D. The fact you can view and interrogate Solid Edge models in full detail using this mode is rather awesome.

Best,

Dan

Dan Staples
Director, Solid Edge Product Development

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Solid Edge ST10 (110.00.00.107) is available for download from the GTAC FTP site. Solid Edge ST10 license files have been generated and archived for all eligible maintenance customers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Jfred.

??
We were not able to download the license file.
V109 is the last file in the license manager entry.
Is not it all made yet?
Or is it still in progress?

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

It does appear that some license files are still in the update and archival process. Send me a direct reply via email with your Sold-to ID and I will check with the License Management team. 

Regards,
Fred White
Siemens PLM Software

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thankyou

I sent Jfed an email with a solid to id attached.
Please confirm..

Genius
Genius

Can somebody confirm that ST10 still works on Windows 7?

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Hello,

yes, it works. ST10 is last release officially supported for Win7.

Next releases (ST11, ST12...) can be install to Win7, but with no support from Siemens.

Quote from Readme.htm:

"Solid Edge ST10 is the last Solid Edge release to support Windows 7. "

Ota