Solid Edge ST10 is Released!!

All,

It is with great pleasure that I announce the release of Solid Edge ST10!! 

Solid Edge ST10 (110.00.00.107) will be available for download from https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/download.php later this week once customer license files are available.  

ST10 is the first Solid Edge multilingual release – it includes all 14 languages.!

The process to upgrade subscription customers is underway. This upgrade and the 45-day trial download should be updated to ST10 by mid-August.

Solid Edge ST10 is download-only. DVDs can be requested by emailing dsom.plm@siemens.com, including the customer install number in the email text and “Solid Edge V110” as the email subject.

Enjoy!!

Laura

34 REPLIES

Re: Solid Edge ST10 is Released!!

Hi Laura Watson
I was waiting for this news.
I think it will be available from the beginning of next week because it is vacation period from this weekend.
Please be sure to release this week ... ^^

[ Edited ]

EXCELLENT!!!!! Love your work...keep it up "Team SE"!

ST10_Download.png

Just, sitting in the corner rocking back & forth, waiting to see the license file to become available......

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST10 [MP0] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10

WoW! 14 languages at the same time. That's incredible and must have been a herculean task.

Congratulations to everyone involved in making this happen.

~Tushar

Any information on multi-version install for ST10? I'd like to try it out alongside ST9 if this is still possible.

-Dylan Gondyke

Same as with ST9.  Install the older version first, then install the newest version using silent install, and once both installed use the utility to switch between the active Solid Edge version.  See the readme file for complete details.

Thanks!

-Dylan Gondyke

Hi Laura,

Thanks for this update re ST10 availability.

We were getting concerned re having it on time to get our labs ready for the new academic year.

Is it right that the ST9 licence file will not work with ST10?

Regards,

Desmond Brown 

Ulster University

[ Edited ]

Correct!  ST9 license files will *not* work with ST10 -- you will need a new ST10 license file.

I was glad to come to the download server faster than I thought.
But .. License file is still for V109 only.
When will the Korean license file come up? ..