Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Solid Edge ST10 is Released!!

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hi,

Where can I download FloEFD and Technical Publication software?

thank you

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

I cannot see tha same as you @Sean.

what is the reaseon ?

Arek

st10.png

Hello Arek, 

In what part of the world are you? It might take a while for all Siemens servers to sync. I'm in South Africa and ST10 only became available earlier today for us.

Regards,

Theodore

Kind regards,
Theodore Turner

Solid Edge 2019 MP4
Teamcenter 11.3

PLM World Member Legend PLM World Member Legend
PLM World Member Legend
I am in Central USA, and ST10 was there yesterday afternoon, but is not there this morning. The file I downloaded was corrupted, so I am looking to download again.

Jason

Gears Esteemed Contributor Gears Esteemed Contributor
Gears Esteemed Contributor

I don't see the Insight or SP client in the extracted folder as I do with ST9.

SEDVD_st9.JPGSEDVD_st10.JPG

Bruce Shand
SE2019 MP4 - Insight - Win10 - K4200

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

@bshand with ST10 all of the PDM clients are now included automatically with the Solid Edge install i.e. you no longer run a separate installer for the Insight, SESP or SEEC clients.  

Form the ST10 readme file:

PDM Integrations

Individual client installations of the Teamcenter Integration for Solid Edge (SEEC), Solid Edge SP, and Insight are now integrated with Solid Edge installation. Just install Solid Edge and your license, set your active PDM client using the Choose PDM Integration tool, and you are ready to work with managed documents.

Additional information is available in the Teamcenter Integration for Solid Edge (SEEC) Guide for Users and Administrators. The guide is accessible from:

• Solid Edge installation media (SEECAdminGuide.pdf)
  • While running Solid Edge - From the Learn Solid Edge tab, under Other Documents, select Teamcenter Integration for Solid Edge (SEEC) Guide for Users and Administrators
  • While running Solid Edge Help - From the table of contents, under Installation and Administration, click Teamcenter Integration for Solid Edge (SEEC) Guide for Users and Administrators

If you begin using one PDM integration client and later choose to use a different one, you do not have to uninstall and install any software: just run the Choose PDM Integration utility in the Solid Edge ST10 program group.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

All,

Just a heads up.  We have discovered a technical issue with the previously posted ST10 downloads.  Because of this issue we have had to temporarily remove the ST10 downloads.  We are now actively working to get the ST10 downloads made available again as soon as humanly possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you and regards,

-Dave

I saw it show up yesterday afternoon and succesfully downloaded it and installed, but could not use the arrow at the end to get a link to be pasted in a download manager as it gave a 401 error.

Ken
Production: SE 2019 MP4, Testing: SE 2020
http://Grundey.blogspot.com

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

We must download again Solid Edge?

@uk_dave, by "technical issue" do you mean an issue related to downloading, or a bad Solid Edge distribution file requiring a new file needing to be downloaded again if you previously already downloaded?

Ken
Production: SE 2019 MP4, Testing: SE 2020
http://Grundey.blogspot.com