Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Solid Edge ST7 Activativation using Academic Code is not working!

Experimenter
Experimenter

ciao anche io stesso problema dopo aver messo il codice accademico presente nella mail nn mi permette di selezionare ok.

Experimenter
Experimenter

same problem! what next? I don't have an Installing-DVD.

Experimenter
Experimenter

same problem, what to do?

Experimenter
Experimenter

il codice di installazione va bene per la versione ST6 ho provato ad installarlo e funziona, per la versione ST7 invece non funziona. 

Experimenter
Experimenter

OK, but how can I choose between ST6 and ST7? when I follow the link sent in the welcome-email I just can select the language, not the edition

Experimenter
Experimenter

I install the version version ST7 student academic and just get the code sent to me, the box "OK" is not active, so do not give way to open the program ST7. I did?. As I had a "license file" for the previous version of solidedge (ST6), opened the ST7 and instead of checking the box academic code, check the box that says "I have license file" and where it says browse, locate the file "license file" I had saved on my computer and incredibly opened the program and was activated.

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

All,

Thank you for using Solid Edge.  We had a small pproblem coordinating the change over of the downloads to ST7 and the generation of the new ST7 Academic Code for registered users.

I apologise for this problem but we moved quickly and the correct Academic Code for ST7 Student Edition and high School Edition is now being generated.

If you re-register you should receive the correct Academic Code.

Again, please accept our apologise.

regards

Mike Brown

Experimenter
Experimenter

worked. thank you!

Experimenter
Experimenter

I'm not sure if I'm facing the same problem. In my case I'm trying to activate SE ST7 using the Academic Code i've recieved from Siemens on a Virtual Machine running Windows Server R2 Enterprise with SP1:

Configuração MV.jpg

After pasting the Activation Code the OK button DOES change to avaiable:

OK.jpg

But after clicking on it I get the following Message:

error.jpg

The ST6 version was running fine before I had it uninstalled on this VM.

I've already registred another e-mail at the siemens website, redownloaded the executable file, uninstalled and deleted all the files and folders created durring the failed installation, but i keep getting the same message.

So, is this the same problem people running Windows 8 is having? Does it already have a solution? 

Experimenter
Experimenter
Yeah , the program run with normally ..... I used the new academic code.