Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Solid Edge ST8 Microsoft Installer (MSI) Maintenance Pack 1

Master
Master

Cannot install the MP01 of ST8Smiley Frustrated

See screenshot:

Knipsel.PNG

Until now, I am not happy with ST8. What a lot of problems with StdParts and with MP1. Cannot believe this

Why does it say Solid Edge Version 107.00  (Solid Edge ST7) ? Do you have ST7 & ST8 on the same computer?

Regards,

Theodore

Kind regards,
Theodore Turner

Solid Edge 2019 MP6
Teamcenter 11.3

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi Remko VanDijk,

I have opened and IR (7496099) for you requesting the local Partner/GTAC team follow-up on your install problem.

Regards,
Fred White
Siemens PLM Software

Pioneer
Pioneer

Does this mean solid edge could be set to auto update?

That would be a novel concept as our IT department is currently 5 MP's behind.

Greg Patchel
Win 7 SP4 64 Bit
HP Z400 ST7 MP4
16GB RAM 3.2GHz
NVIDIA Quadro 2000

There are two kinds of people, those that can extrapolate from incomplete data...

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Fred,

I tried to install SE ST8 MP1 on ST8 with Mold Tooling installed, but it only updates SE. SEMT remains the same version, although the ReadMe says, there is a fix in SEMT.

I know, there is a fix in SEMT, because I have send it to Siemens, but as there is no separate setup file, I was expecting the fix being included in the SE Update.

How can I update Solid Edge Mold Tooling ST8 (without using my own files, of course ;-)?

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

@MartinBernhard wrote:

Fred,

I tried to install SE ST8 MP1 on ST8 with Mold Tooling installed, but it only updates SE. SEMT remains the same version, although the ReadMe says, there is a fix in SEMT.

I know, there is a fix in SEMT, because I have send it to Siemens, but as there is no separate setup file, I was expecting the fix being included in the SE Update.

How can I update Solid Edge Mold Tooling ST8 (without using my own files, of course ;-)?

Hi Martin,

I am very sorry, but it appears that I overlooked Mold_Tooling_MSI_MP1.exe when I was posting the other files. I have posted MT MP1 and it should sync with all servers around the top of the hour.

Regards,
Fred White
Siemens PLM Software