Solid Edge ST8 with Teamcenter 10.1

Hello everybody,

Soon, the company where I work,  will make the up-grade to Solid Edge ST8 and Teamcenter 10.1.

From the point of view of the end user, what are the most common errors? In the day by day work?

As you can see also in my signature, now we are using ST3 & TC 8.3. And we had quite a few errors...

This time, I want to be more prepared - as I am supposed to offer support for all the Solid Edge users and Teamcenter.

Of course, any advice or good thought will be more than welcomed.

Thank you guys! (hope there won't be a very LONG list...Smiley Very Happy)

Ciprian Chiosa
Solid Edge ST8 + TC10.1 - Win 7 x64
SIPA Enginnering Romania
2 REPLIES

Re: Solid Edge ST8 with Teamcenter 10.1

Hello,

We are curently running on SE ST8 & TC 10.1, we have started  using TC form SE ST4 abd TC8.3 and now is much better. SE works more stabile and there is a lot of new function makeing live easier (like multifieldkeys, posibilty to check in/out a numbers of datasets etc.).

SE ST9 + TC 10.1.7

Re: Solid Edge ST8 with Teamcenter 10.1

Hello,

As mentioned, we are now using ST3 and TC8.3. And we have experienced some errors... some of them...quite a pain in the... I have post some of them here. 

To be honest...I'm starting to be a little bit scared... since I have only one answer. 

I will be more than glad to find out that the system works flawless. Meanwhile, I still hope to have some answers...good or bad.

Have a nice day!

Ciprian Chiosa
Solid Edge ST8 + TC10.1 - Win 7 x64
SIPA Enginnering Romania